Today we are sharing the list of 30+ Forensic Accounting Firms in Australia Where You Can Apply For a Job.
These are just a few famous Forensic Firms in Australia. Hope this helps you.
- How to get a Forensic Accounting job opportunity in Australia
- 72 plus Forensic Accounting Firms in India to start your career
- How To Become A Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) from ACFE
- How to Become a Forensic Accountant without a CPA / Chartered Accountancy Degree
- How to get your first job in Australia as a Forensic Accountant
- Why I got a Forensic Accounting Degree and not CPA?
- Forensic Accounting Interview Questions and Tips
- How Good is the Certificate Course Offered by ICAI Forensic Accounting & Fraud Prevention
INTERNATIONAL FORENSIC ACCOUNTING FIRMS
- Ernst & Young
- Grant Thornton
- Plante Moran
- Baker Tilly
- Rothstein Kass
- Dixon Hughes Goodman
- UHY Advisors
- And a lot more!
Forensic Accounting is just not for large accounting firms. Even small firms have recognized the growth potential of the forensic accounting field.
Other than Big 4 Accounting Firms many other small/mid-sized firms are working in the Field of Forensic Audit.
So if you are not getting an opportunity in a Big 4 Firm or a Big 10 Firm start your Forensic Accounting Journey in other equally amazing smaller firms. Toshaj from India started his journey from a small firm and then moved to a Big firm – PwC.
LIST OF FORENSIC ACCOUNTING FIRMS IN AUSTRALIA
Now there are a lot of Forensic Accounting firms in Australia as well.
Forensic Accounting in Australia is more Prevention driven, unlike India where it is investigation driven.
Listed below (in no specific order) a few Forensic Accounting Firms in Australia (Source Online):
- PKF Au
- William Buck
- Prosperity Advisers Group
- HLB Mann Judd
- Nexia Australia
- Bentleys Australia
- Walker Wayland Australasia
- Pitcher Partners
- Grant Thornton Australia
- Moore Stephens Australia
- AZ Next Generation Advisory
- Hall Chadwick Australia
- DFK Australia New Zealand
- Shine Wing
- UHY Haines Norton
- Synergy Group Australia
- Fordham Group
- Cor Cordis Chartered Accountants etc
- If you have no experience in Forensic Accounting and Big 4 Firms DO NOT select you, do not worry! Apply to the other firms.
- The learning in mid-sized Forensic Accounting firms is phenomenal.
- Network and join various courses so you can meet other Forensic Accountants.
- So all of you DO NOT STOP and chase what you want. Everything is possible.
- Pursue related courses/certifications.
- Remember it is not necessary to be a Chartered Accountant or a CPA to be a Forensic Accountant.